Ten Reasons to “Go Green”:
- Leads to wiser & more responsible use of resources.
- “Going Green” saves money by lowering office expenses.
- Creates a healthier work environment.
- Green Teams encourage team-work and finding better ways to do things.
- Green Teams generate ideas from every member of the office or clinic.
- Improves job satisfaction.
- Enhances the office’s public image and the trust of patients.
- Decreases air pollution, water consumption and waste.
- Builds a healthier community.
- Helps to make environmental sustainability part of everyone’s life!
Demonstrate your commitment to create a greener and healthier office!
Have you observed in your office wasteful uses of energy, water, paper, food, or other products?
Would you like your office to be less wasteful?
Register now with My Green Doctor!Register Now!
Register now and receive a My Green Doctor Registrant Certificate to display in your office and show your patients that you are on your way to earning a Green Doctor Office Program Recognition. Registration and participation is FREE and CONFIDENTIAL.